The voice of the scaffold and access industry in Canada.
Who we are
Founded in 1981, the AAC is a non-profit, member-driven organization devoted to safeguarding and advancing the interest of the scaffold and access industries.
Our Member categories include:
• Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Contractors
• Professional Engineers and Consultants
What we do
The AAC voices the positions of its members with legislative and regulatory bodies, and maintains a strong working relationship with relevant government departments and agencies. Additionally, the AAC provides its members with opportunities to market to a wide network of industry partners, and to learn about new and potential challenges facing the industry.
Our Board of Directors
- President – Rick McKinlay, Facade Access Canada Experts
- Immediate Past President – Roger Marsland, Scafom Canada
- Treasurer – Ryan Freedman, Layher Canada Scaffolding Inc.
- Christian Bell, EllisDon
- Adam Bridgman, Carpenters’ District Council of Ontario
- James Gordon, Klimer Platforms Inc.
- Ken Lohnes, Etobicoke Ironworks Ltd.
- Graham MacLeod, Skyrider Equipment
- Rory Smith, Carpenters Union, Local 27
- Jim Wilkinson, Wilkinson Technical Services Inc.
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs)
- Graham McLeod – [email protected]
- Mast Climbing Platforms
- James Gordon – [email protected]
- Sharmin Kassam [email protected]
- Ken Lohnes – [email protected]
- Fall Protection
- Christian Bell – [email protected]
- Suspended Access
- Rick McKinlay – [email protected]